Maybe! To see if we have your textbook for physical checkout from the library:
- Search the "Textbook Look-Up" function on the Adams State Bookstore's homepage to find out your textbook name and edition.
- You can search for your text several ways:
- Search the library catalog for just the title..
- Search by course name or number.
- Search by instructor.
- If you do not see the book, check with your faculty -- it may be available via Blackboard.
- If they have not used the course reserves offerings (print or online), you can check Prospector and request your book from another library; it should arrive in about a (business) week. Please be aware that books from other libraries can only be checked out for ~3 weeks, with 1 renewal possible.
- If you do see the book in the catalog/above search features, it will either be down on the first floor behind the circulation desk (Reserves) or it will be on the 3rd floor shelf -- check the call number for specific locatoins!